Senior Consultant in Risk Modelling (m/f/d)
Fintegral is a specialist quantitative risk consultancy focusing solely on the finance sector. We help our banking clients develop, enhance, and validate their most sophisticated risk models and analytical frameworks, to provide them with a competitive edge.
Our consultants combine exceptional quantitative skills with a deep understanding of financial risk management, and have a business-oriented mindset, allowing us to successfully deliver complex analytical projects.
We have a corporate culture with flat hierarchies, where entrepreneurship is encouraged from all members of our collaborative teams, across our offices in London, Frankfurt and Zurich.
As a successful candidate, you will work on a variety of challenging projects which may include the following activities:
- Development of quantitative risk models and methodologies
- Design and implementation of solutions to our clients’ risk management challenges
- Management of complex technical projects
- Active involvement in market development and project acquisition activities
- Continuous expansion of your professional network
- Degree in a highly quantitative subject (e.g. physics, mathematics, computer science, economics)
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of current and upcoming risk regulation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to assess technical information and present key findings
- Desire to perform, natural curiosity and an ability to assimilate new skills quickly
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a modelling/analytics role
- Candidates from both the banking industry and consulting sector will be considered, with preference for candidates with some consulting experience
- Flat hierarchies and an open culture that encourages learning and personal development
- A competitive salary package with bonuses and additional benefits such as company pension and health insurance
- Broad array of technical projects, across the risk spectrum
- Development opportunities through mentoring, training courses and one-on-one coaching sessions
- An environment that values entrepreneurial thinking and an open feedback culture
- Cover Letter