Senior Manager Risk Management (m/f/d)
Fintegral is an international risk consultancy with a focus on the finance sector. We support banks, asset managers, insurance companies and hedge funds to manage complex projects and develop faster models and better methodologies to give our clients a competitive edge.
Our consultants in Frankfurt, London, New York and Zurich combine strong quantitative skills and business acumen with years of experience and a deep understanding of financial risk management.
A corporate culture with flat hierarchies and interdisciplinary teams as well as a work environment in which your own ideas and entrepreneurship are encouraged make us an attractive employer for ambitious talents.
Your deliverables include:
- Leading the development and validation of quantitative risk models for our banking Clients
- Contribution to market development and project Acquisition
- Maintaining business relationships and continuously expanding your professional Network
- Addressing customer Needs
- Generating strategies for the further development of our Company
- Mentoring consultants
- At least 7 years of professional experience in risk management and consulting
- Retail banking exposure to IRB or IFRS 9 credit risk models (LGD, PD, EAD)
- Experience in the development or validation of quantitative models
- Hands-on coding experience and proficiency in SAS
- Proven experience in project management and project / team leadership
- Well-developed professional network in the financial services Industry
- Analytical mind and goal-oriented Approach
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Desire to perform, natural curiosity and an ability to assimilate new skills quickly
- Flat hierarchies and an open culture that encourages learning and personal development
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits, such as company pension, health insurance, company phone, etc.
- Numerous projects covering a range of topics for various clients in multiple locations
- Development opportunities through mentoring, training courses and one-on-one coaching sessions
- We promote entrepreneurial thinking and cultivate an open feedback culture
Challenges – Development and validation of quantitative risk models, Market development and project acquisition
Profile – Min. 7 years of experience, retail banking exposure to IRB or IFRS 9
Apply now with your CV, relevant certificates and a short motivation letter.